Thursday, 28 July 2016

- Hello everybody! -

Hello!

Oh my god.
I can't believe it.
I am actually writing an English blog.

Okay. It might seem a little ridiculous for you, but I am not speaking English as my "mothertongue".
I am a teenage girl from a small country called Estonia and I love writing, photography, singing, dancing and reading. I can play violin and I am very keen on a lot of musical instruments.
I have got an Estonian blog as well, but I thought: Let's just give it a try and let's try to get out of our comfort zone.


I know- I can make a lot of mistakes writing in English, but that's what I am learning! I am learning to become a bit better in English.

So... I actually thought it was going to be a lot more difficult, but it isn't actually that bad. I just need to have a dictionary next to me every time I write a blog post.

You know when you have got so many ideas and you want to share them with others?
That's what I am feeling right now.
I NEED to share my ideas and thoughts with you guys whoever is reading this.
(If you actually are reading it... I have no idea..)

But I will post a lot of posts including pictures and ideas what I come up to.
(Anonymously, of course. Because I think privacy is a bit more safer way to have a blog...)
I just hope that even one person who might be reading this would feel a bit happier.
Because 'The World' should be a better place than it is right now.
That's all I want.

But- I will write another blog post very soon!!

See you soon!

- Miss Snowflake -
(That's what I am going to call myself in this blog.)


No comments:

Post a Comment