Wednesday, 31 August 2016

- Disney songs are trying to kidnap me -

Hello, and have a wonderful evening, the dearest ones of them all!

Today, I spent over 3 hours (for sure,) listening to old Disney classics and just accidentally
fell in love with some of them.  And I can't describe how amazinnng it was to listen to them ALL DAY LONG. 

I know, I know. Most of you might be like: "What the bloody marshmallow, Rosie? Are ya kidding me? DISNEY SONGS? So- out- of- the- damn- uniqueness! What the hell?!" 
But yep. I just stumbled on them now- this morning, to be fair. 

I just listened to one of them and those little titles on the right (on YouTube) led me to the others. 
WHOOPS. 
A GODDAMN MASSIVE W.H.O.O.P.S. 

Most likely all of you might be thinking- haven't you heard them before? 
No, my dearest ones. 
We basically never had Disney movies in Estonia when I was little, and now.. I just never have time to watch them. I know. So sad. : (
(Definetly in my BUCKET LIST for holidays now..)

But- I am going to make a list about my FAVOURITE songs for you guys! 
Let's get started!!!
  • Aladdin - "A whole new world" Just one of my fave songs of them all. Ahhhhhh..... heaven. 
  • The Little Mermaid - "Part of your world" Soooooooo cute!
  • The Lion King - "Can you feel the love tonight" Yes, I can. 
  • Mulan - "I'll make a man out of you" ......................... I'm sure you will. 
  • Beauty and the Beast - "Tale as old as time" Magical. So beautiful. 
  • Pocahontas - "Colors of the wind" My personal favourite!
  • Hercules - "I won't say I'm in love" It's so amazing!
  • Mulan - "Reflections" ♡
  • Tarzan - "You'll be in my heart!" You definetly will. : )
  • The Little Mermaid - "Kiss the girl" Hahahahahahaha. Kiss the boy as well. 
  • The Little Mermaid - "Under the sea" Under the sea.. under the sea..
  • The Princess and the Frog "Almost there" I like it's vibe. It's so.. Tiana's. 
  • Tangled - "I see the light" Believe it or not, I've seen it. And it's the most beautiful thing ever. 
  • Beauty and the Beast - "Little Town" I just love it so much! 
  • Sleeping beauty - "An Unusual Prince/ Once upon a dream" Her voice is amazing.
  • Cinderella - "A dream is a wish your heart makes" So true. : )
  • Tangled - "Mother knows best" Mine does. But not Rapunzel's. 
  • Pocahontas - "Just around the riverbend" Waiting just around the riverbend. 
  • The Little Mermaid - "Poor unfortunate souls" So evil.. but I love it!
  • Pocahontas - "If I never knew you" Ahhhhhh... just.. ahhhhhhhh. So sad, but so lovely. 
  • Beauty and the Beast - "Something there" So much.. love.
  • Mulan - "A girl worth fighting for" I think she is one. 
  • Alice in Wonderland - "In a world of my own" It's literally my dream world already. 
  • The Nightmare before Christmas - "This is Halloween" Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! 
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas - "What's this" I don't know. Christmas?
But yep, guys! That's all for now!
Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to write in the comments which one do you love the most!

See you again soon!!

Love!!!
Hugs!

- Miss Snowflake -

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bloglovin links!



My E-mail: (mail me, if you like!)

somethingfromestoniablog@gmail.com




2 comments:

  1. Yayyy Disney songs are AMAZING!! I grew up watching them so I am very lucky *nods* but as a kid I always skipped over the songs because I thought they were "the boring part". HAHAHAH. OH WHAT A HORRIBLE CHILD I WAS. They are the best part.๐Ÿ˜‚ I love Mulan's songs!! And Tangled for sure!! And Frozen ;D I'm pretty sure I and my 5yo nephew can sign the entire Frozen soundtrack now hahah.

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you were so lucky! Oh, indeed- What a horrible child! ๐Ÿ˜‚ They are definetly the best part.. nowadays. ; and Frozen songs- oh god, all stuck in my head! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you SO much for stopping by as well!! ❤

      *hugs*

      - Miss Snowflake -

      Delete