Thursday, 25 August 2016

- Goodbye Vienna and hello Czech! -

Hey again, people in the Internet!!

So- today we finally left Vienna and we're heading back home.
Today we're staying in Czech (still...) and tomorrow we are trying to make it to Poland.
 
Hopefully the trip will go well and we're going to be at home in Estonia on the 26th of August!!
Yay! Wish us luck!
 
Just thought that I should let you know what I am up to!
 
P.S. I don't really have any big photos going on, because currently we are always driving and it's quite hard to take any pictures behind my car window.. just saying.. : )
 
But thank you so much for being with me on this journey!
 
(Bloglovin links down below! Don't forget to follow me!!)
 
Bye- bye!!!
 
Lots of tight hugs!!
 
- Miss Snowflake -
 

 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Don't forget to follow me in Bloglovin:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment