Friday, 26 August 2016

- Hello Poland and we are almost there, Estonia! -

Good evening, Internet!

So- today we made it to Poland! Yay!!
Yep, I am quite happy about that, actually, but I am super tired as well.
 
We were driving in a car for almost seven hours today and I was writing for the whole time.
Basically, I am an amateur writer, if you didn't know that. : )
 
Anyways I am going to bed now, but I thought I should let you know what I am up to. : )
 
P.S. Who is excited for school OR are you already going back to school? I am not.
In Estonia school starts on the 1st of September so we've got only these last few days until we need to go back to school.
 
P.P.S. I haven't practiced my violin AT ALL this summer and I have got a summer- note I needed to practice... Oops.
 
Okay, guys!
 
Thank you SO SO SO much for sticking with me on this journey and hopefully I am going to talk to you again soon!
 
Oh, and don't forget to follow me in Bloglovin!
Links are down- down- down below!!
 
Lots of love and tight squeeze- hugs!!
 
Bye- bye!!
 
- Miss Snowflake -
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Bloglovin links:
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, such a lovely picture! Your blog is really great, you seem so lovely too, let me know if you would like to keep in touch I love meeting new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thank you so much! : ) Your blog is AMAZING as well!
      I would be honored to keep in touch! : )
      x
      - Miss Snowflake -

      Delete