Tuesday, 2 August 2016

- A little library hunt -

Bonjour!
(haha, I am pretending that I am French, but I failed...)

Hello!

Today I went to the library and got four 
(I would have picked at least 10 more books, but the madam in the Library was so bossy and mean, so I turned into a chicken...) books. I just enjoy reading SO much so I could just not leave these four books to the Library. I am so weird. 
Anyways- I am going to insert some official pics to this post, because my books were in Estonian and I just thought that it would seem a bit strange to you if I would have inserted some Estonian- titled books in here. It seems so odd for me too. (haha, hashtag: Patriot.)
Because I am a total book-nerd and a true Harry Potter fan, then there is (of course!) a book from my belowed author J.K. Rowling! 
It's a Harry Potter book! (haha. You have obviously realized it already.)



"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling  
(not the best quality picture, tho. Sorz for that..)
But it's just the BEST book ever! (well, at least one of them..)
Harry Potter is just the classic. I don't understand why some of the people haven't read it. I am sorry, if I insulted you. Really. 

Anyways- I just love it. I adore this book! 
(and this picture! OH MY MARSHMALLOW!!)


"Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" by Jesse Andrews
I have heard a lot of excellent rewievs about this book, so I had a need to read it. Honestly- I haven't read it and I haven't seen a film about this book, but I am really looking forward to it. Trying to have some time before school in September and going to watch it! Promise!
But I am really thrilled to read it!
Woooooo! 












"City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare
Yeah. It's kinda my thing to read this book right now. I have read about 50 pages of this book, but then our trip to Spain ended and I needed to give it back to my Bestie. So- I am going to read it now and I am truly excited! 
Whipiiiiii!
















"City of Ashes" by Cassandra Clare
I just could not leave it there! When I am getting the first book then I am getting the 2-nd one as well! Anyways- they are just so amazing. I have seen a movie about the 1st book and I am such a big fan of it. (And Jamie Campbell Bower too, tho.) But I am mostly excited to read these books!














_______________________________________________________________________________________________
So- that's all! I hope you enjoyed today's blog post, but I think I am not going to be able to blog soon, because I am going on a trip thanks to my singing skills and I am going to see you in a couple of days!

Thank you so much for reading!
I am going to eat my dinner now!!

Hearts and kisses! (And tight warm hugs!!)

- Miss Snowflake - 

No comments:

Post a Comment