Saturday, 20 August 2016

- Shopping in an Outlet; arriving to Vienna and PHOTOS -

Hello, again!

We're in Austria now, in Vienna and I believe that I am REALLY tired now, but I needed to write
in here!
 
We arrived here (in Vienna) a couple of hours ago, so I've only seen some really big red- lighted windmills and colorful traffic lights. Seriously. Bloody amazing!
 
But today we visited an Outlet centre in Czech, before we drove to Austria and I got quite a lot of stuff: clothes, underwear (yeah, I know. A bit weird..) and a new P.E bag!
 
If you want, I am going to make a haul when I get home. : )
 
But I am goint to insert some pictures from our trip so far. I promised to you guys! : )
 
Drumroll, please!
 
























 
 
 
Thank you SO much for reading and I am going to see you again tomorrow!!!
 
Hugs and hugs!!
 
- Miss Snowflake -

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Oh, by the way, guys!
I have a Bloglovin account, so you can come and follow me there:
My profile page:
https://www.bloglovin.com/people/rosiefromsomethingfromestonia-20854009/followers
My BLOG:
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/something-from-estonia-18163209

Please come and follow me! (I will definetly follow back and we can become the bestest friends!)

Lots of Love!

Bye!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment