Saturday, 27 August 2016

- We are back, ESTONIA! -

So, hello again!

That's bloody insane. I am back in Estonia. And I am SO happy to be back at home.
OH- MY- MARSHMALLOW! : )
We drove around 7- 8 hours yesterday and I slept until 12 o' clock this morning, so.. yep..

And right now, I checked my Bloglovin account and.. oh- my- marshie, I have got 130 followers in Bloglovin, on my Rosie? account. Oh- my- bloody- marshie.
(BTW, links are down below, as usual.) : )

But anyways, I promised to get you some pictures and now I am going to show them to you.
 
(There are not very many pics, but I might find some more someday..)
 

























 
Thank you so much for reading and following my journey! : )
I love you more than I could even think!
(P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! It's free!)
 
But- I am going to write another blog post in a few days!
See you soon! : )
 
Love you lots!
Tight hugs!!
x
 
- Miss Snowflake -
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Bloglovin' links:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this, your pictures are beautiful! You seem so lovely and have a really amazing blog, I love making new blogger friends so let me know if you would like to keep in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! You can email me: somethingfromestoniablog@gmail.com

      - Miss Snowflake -

      Love.
      x

      Delete