Tuesday, 13 September 2016

- A series of books you need to read in your lifetime -

Hello again!
I know I have been away for a loooong time, but my new timetable is just really trying to split me into 100 000 pieces. Honestly- it's a pure madness! But, I am not here to complain about my timetable and how tired I am. 😊 I wanted to write about the series of books what I have been loving and just reading non- stop until I could finish them all. 😊 Hehe, what a booknerd. 

But you can only guess from my last posts about reading and reading AND READING those books- so here they come!
(*drumroll*)





Woooo!! I am just so excited to finally discuss the books with you because I have been keeping those thoughts inside me SO HARDLY that I was afraid to explode. 
BUT NOW- I AM FINALLY ALLOWED TO DO IT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL. 😁

Let's just start from the first book, okay? 

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones  

Let me just be straight- It was an absolute thriller, because I loved it so much!
I have seen the movie about this first book (a giant applause to Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower 😂) and I ABSOLUTELY loved it, so I thought i would give this book a try. 
And I did. 
And I couldn't put it away. 
I read it when I was on my trip to Gotland and got told off by my friends SO many times, because the only way you could see me, was sitting and reading my books. 😂 #BooknerdProbs
Basically- if you have no idea what the book is about then read this: 

The Mortal Instruments is about a BIG nation of people, who call themselves shadowhunters and hunt demons who try to kill the human race. 
The main character in all the books is called Clarissa -Clary- Fray, who is a normal girl living a normal life and she has a best friend called Simon Lewis. 
Then she meets Jace, Alec and Isabelle Lightwood and her life starts to change. 
Clary's mom is missing; she is falling in love with Jace and she has no idea what is the REAL world around her. Clary tries to find her mom, sort out her feelings with Jace and understand who and what she really is. 
This 1st book of Cassandra Clare's (6- book series) "TMI" as they are usually called, was, for me, the most interesting and exciting book. I can honestly tell you, that if you love "stabby- stabby"and "sassmasters" fiction, then- well, you can just start reading right now! 😂

The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes 

Basically- I honeslty adored the little.. romance-darkness-pain-stuff what was in this book. I am such a badass girl when it comes to books where there's some romance and some hard feelings, then you can bet on that I am have read the book you were thinking about. 
I just can't give you a sneak- peek, because then I would propably tell you every little detail about the book and then I could propably be the worst teenage bookworm on earth. 😭
(I know, I am just totally linking a Wikipedia link here. Ugh. Kill me, please. 😭)
(P.S. Do not read the Wikipedia link if you don't need any spoilers in your life. 😊)
The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass
A wikipedia link here, because I just can't describe anything. ugh. (But if you don't want any spoilers, then DO NOT read the wikipedia link. NO. DON'T YOU DARE.)
Clary's trip to Idris is coming closer. Jace doesn't want her to go and they leave without Clary. She is really upset and creates a portal, goes to Idris and THEN the amazing thriller begins. 😊

The Mortal Instruments: City of  Fallen Angels

I am not going to leave the wikipedia link down here. I am just not. Ugh. NOPE. 
Jace and Clary are a happy couple and there doesn't seem to be anything that could ruin their happiness.. until Jace starts acting weird and keeps getting lost from Clary's life. 
Their love story keeps getting even more complicated than before. 

The Mortal Instruments: City of  Lost Souls

Jace is gone. Clary is getting worried. Everything seems to be out of control, but..
Then Jace appears, Clary is making choices what could kill her. 
Yes, my darlings: This love story can get even more complicated, but in this book, almoust all the main characters are in the spotlight and not just Clary and Jace. 😊

The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire

Clary, Jace, Isabelle, Alec and Simon continue the battle against Sebastian Morgenstern and the Endarkened Shadowhunters. They end up in Edom and start even bigger battle against Sebastian. 
Their friendship and love is really in the centre of the view in this books and I honestly loved, that EVERY AND EACH ONE of the main characters is in the spotlight. 😊
It's all going to be a massive heartbreak for you all, but I guarantee, it's all worth it. 


I just want to say, it's all only my opinion, but.. you know. It's not the best. I really need to practice the part where I describe the books and not give all of it away. Hehe. 😊
But I still hope you enjoyed this post. 
Let me know if you have read these books before or give me some more advice on blogging and reading. 
I would really like to know what books are YOUR faves!!

I love you too much! ❤

Lots of Love! 

- Miss Snowflake - 

Comment down below what you find the best!
Yay! 

See you next time!! ❤ ❤ ❤


2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this series before but it looks quite interesting!

    katie ♥ lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, these books are on of my faves (besides "Harry Potter", of course!) and they are SO INTERESTING! You should really read these, if you are interested in Fantasy and Romance. ❤

      Love you lots!
      (I will definetly check out your blog, tho. ❤ Photography is my BIGGEST PASSION.)

      Rosie
      ❤ ❄

      Delete