Sunday, 23 October 2016

- An Autumn school break -

Hey!
As You can obviously see from the title, I AM ON MY AUTUMN SCHOOL BREAK!!
Oooyes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes FINALLY!
I have been waiting for it for a long- long- long while righ now and OH-MY-MARSHIE You can't even guess how bloody excited I am for my school holiday. Off from school. How exciting is that?!

In Estonia we are having this school break for a week. I am going back to school on the 31st of October and the next holiday what we are going to have after this one, is a Christmas holiday, which is not so far away, as well! Ohmymarshie, I am SO excited to.. well, propably sleep, because I am so tired right now, that You can't even guess how much I have just curled up on the sofa and fallen asleep on the exact same moment. BUT- I am as well really looking forward to Wednesday (26th of Oct), because then I am going to visit an orphanage, where we are going for a short camping trip with the kids!
I am SO excited about it! I hope that the weather is not going to be really gross like it has been for the last couple of days. I mean.. it has been cold and windy and rainy and muddy. But this is autumn, SO- I guess it's normal. 😊

But- I just wanted to let You all know, that REALLY soon, I am going to have a HUGE announcement to share!!

I hope You all have enjoyed Your weekend and if You are on an Autumn Break, then:
YEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!

Lots of Love and be excited for The Announcement!!

*tight hugs*

xo

Rosie



4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for my Autumn break, looking forward to your announcement too! Loving your blog, keep up the good work gorgeous gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You SO much! 😊 You too!!

      Love,
      Roosi

      x

      Delete
  2. We don't have fall break like you do, but we have Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays! Your blog is so vibrant and lovely :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank You! How long are Your Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays? 😊 Your blog is absolutely one of the best I have read in October. 😊

      Thanks for checking out my blog!!

      Love,
      Roosi

      x

      Delete