Saturday, 26 November 2016

- A healthy breakfast -

Hello everybody!!
Can You actually believe that it's going to be the 1. Advent tomorrow?! I can't. Honestly. It's too surreal. But it acutally means that the most wonderful time of the year is going to start and I can sing Christmas songs (not like I haven't done it already..) and I can decorate my room!!
And I can get an ADVENT CALENDAR!! I am so very excited!!!
But let's start with the actual post. I just got a little bit too excited there, in the beginning. 😊
This morning I made myself a super delicious breakfast, so I wanted to share it with You as well!!
It doesn't really need a recipe, but I just thought that because it's one of my favourite meals of the day, then I should share it. Sounds lame, but let's do it!! 

What You Need:
- A normal cereal bowl
- A fork or a spoon (it's up to You)
- A knife
- 2 kiwis
- A handful of pomegranade seeds
- A banana

So, it doesn't contain much, but I can assure You that this meal will keep You energized for a long time. 😊

What You want to do, is to peel Your kiwi and cut it in slices or pieces. It's totally up to You. 😊 
Then peel Your banana and mix the kiwis and the banana in Your bowl. The next thing You want to do, is to sprinkle the pomegranade seeds on Your banana- kiwi mixture and enjoy! 
This recipe is quite a quick and an easy thing to do in the morning if You want to feel good and healthy. 


I hope You liked it as much as I did!
Thank You so much for reading. It means the world to me. 😊 

Lots of Love
*tight hugs*

Love, Roosi

No comments:

Post a Comment