Saturday, 5 November 2016

- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow -

Hi guys!
And yes, You can guess it from the title! It is snow EVERRRYWHERE in Estonia. What the marshmallow, am I right? 😁 I am actuallt quite shocked, because the snow in here, where I live, is about 2cm over my ancles. It's bloody crazy! We actually did go skiing and sledging today and this morning, before I got up from my bed, I was singing CHRISTMAS SONGS!! It just literally felt like Christmas and You can't blame me on that, blame the snow. 😁

So- this morning, before I ate my breakfast, I went outside and took a few snaps for You, my loveliest ones of them all, so I could show You the madness what's going on outside! 😊
Enjoy!













Yep. So this is our winter in November, here in Estonia. 😉
I hope You enjoyed this little "welcome winter!" post and.. 
I am going to see You again, quite soon!!!!!  
(BTW- the announcement! I am still working on it. 😏 So You still have got some time to be excited for it. Maybe not VERY excited, because this is not a super big one, but still- I am excited!!)

Lots of Love

*tight hugs*

Love, 
Roosi

12 comments:

  1. I am kind of hoping it doesn't snow where I live but these pictures are gorgeous! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, why? 😁 Well, thank You!

      Love, Roosi


      Delete
  2. I wish there was snow where I live right now. I use to live back in Canada where it use to snow a lot so I got use to it. Now, there's no snow at all. It's no Christmas without it. :'(

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what You feel. I mean, right now, the snow has partly melted here, in Estonia. We are kind of crossing our fingers for snowy Christmas.
      I hope You'll still have a merry Christmas, even when You don't have any snow there, where You live.
      *tight hugs to make You happier*
      Love, Roosi

      Delete
  3. We rarely ever get proper snow like this her in England, I wish we did though- it looks so pretty!

    http://taradaniella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get it rarely as well. I think Estonia and England are quite similar with their weathers, to be honest. 😊
      Love, Roosi

      Delete
  4. The snow makes me feel so christmassy, I don't blame you for singing christmas songs!

    https://ninety7blog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Christmassssy spirit!!! Let's sing together!!
      *singing already*
      Love, Roosi

      Delete
  5. Brrrrr! This has made me feel cold but all so christmassy!!! Lovely photos, we don't get more than an inch of snow here in England before it turns in to sludge, ha!

    Lots of love, Rach x
    www.mybrokeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy You liked them! We mostly have the same weather here, in Estonia. 😊
      Love, Roosi

      Delete
  6. I know I have commented on this post before but you left a really lovely comment on my blog recently and I just wanted to say thank you so much for that, it made my day how kind you were so thanks a million! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just telling the truth. ❤ I honestly love Your blog because of Your honesty and how much You put an effort in Your blog. Your posts are absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work!! ❤ ❤ ❤
      Love, Roosi

      Delete