Monday, 28 November 2016

- My favourite Christmas songs -

Hello and Happy 1. Advent to everybody (what, yes, was yesterday) who are celebrating Christmas!!!
So- I wanted to give You a list of my favourite Christmas songs for You to sing and enjoy!
Here You go!!
(put on some of these songs and enjoy!)
  • Michael Bublé "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"
  • Michael Bublé "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
  • Michael Bublé "Santa Baby"
  • Michael Bublé "Winter Wonderland"
  • Michael Bublé "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
  • Michael Bublé "I'll be home for Christmas"
  • Michael Bublé ft. Shania Twain "White Christmas"
  • Michael Bublé "Christmas Baby Please Come Home"
  • Michael Bublé ft. The Puppini Sisters "Jingle Bells"
  • Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé "Baby it's cold outside"
  • Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas is You"
  • Wham! "Last Christmas"
  • Ariana Grande "Santa Tell Me"
  • Meghan Trainor "I'll be home"
  • Glee "Baby it's cold outside"
  • Glee "Last Christmas"
  • Glee "Let it snow"
  • Kelly Clarkson ft. Trisha Yearwood & Reba McEntire "Silent night"
  • Taylor Swift "Back to December" 
So- I hope You got some great ideas from this post and DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW WHAT SONGS DO YOU FIND THE MOST CHRISTMAS-Y!!
Thank You so much for reading! It means the world to me!
I hope You enjoyed!!

Lots of Love
*tight hugs*

Love, Roosi

No comments:

Post a Comment