Sunday, 20 November 2016

- Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful... -

.. and since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..
Hello, my loveliest ones of them all!!
How are You feeling this afternoon? I am feeling quite alright, but.. it's no snow outside anymore. 😣
It's so not cool. 😣 It has fully melted for now, what is not fun at all. I can't take any winter-y pictures of the weather anymore!!! I am not thrilled about it, but I am trying my best to get myself together. We are kind of crossing our fingers for snowy Christmas, here in Estonia, but I quite much know, that it is still going to be a no-snow-at-Christmas-time. 
Anyways- I wanted to make a warm and on the same time a cold post, to say farewell to snow. And try to get myself back together again. 😥 
So- this post is going to include pictures again, as usual, and they are going to be some quite happy pictures about snow and some other joys at winter- time. 
I hope You enjoy!!









There weren't a lot of pictures, but I hope You still liked them! 
Thank You SoOoOoOo much for reading. ❤ It means a lot to me. 

Lots of Love

*tight hugs*

Love, 
Roosi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roosi !
    It's Audrey ☺ I wanted to come and say thank you so so much for the kind words you left on your last comment on my blog. I really appreciated it and your support means a lot. I love having feedback from my readers and you comment went straight to my heart ! It's nice to see how people can be so lovely sometimes so thank you so so much.
    And I really liked your photos ! Here in France there is snow in the mountains but not at all yet in my city but I am feeling soooo Christmasy already ! The streets are starting to be decorated with lights and stuff and everything make me think about Christmas ahah. I love this time of the year and absolutely can't wait until I am on holidays to fully enjoy it !
    Sending love your way ♥ xxx

    - Audrey M.
    www.audreymarianne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey!
      I am really just telling the truth. Your blog is absolutely gorgeous and Your posts are so amazingly beautiful.. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
      Oh yes. There are definetly Christmas decorations up on the streets, but there's going to be a Christmas fair in Tallinn, which is the capital of Estonia, and I am SUPER excited to go there!! I have been to France only in summer- time but I am sure that France is even more gorgeous in winter!!
      Thank You so much for Your comment here! It really means a lot to me as well!!
      ❤❤❤

      Love, Roosi

      Delete